Serves 2 people
2 Wild salmon fillets
Green asparagus spears
½ cup of white sesame seeds
¼ cup of black sesame seeds
Fresh chopped chives or spring onions
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and then coat the salmon with the sesame seeds.
- While the fish is cooking, steam the asparagus until tender but not soft.
- Heat a knob of grass-fed butter in a sauté pan and add the asparagus and sear for a couple of minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the asparagus on each plate and top with 1 piece of salmon.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh chives