Serves 2 people
2 organic chicken breasts
Lettuce or seasonal greens
Pumpkin and sunflowers seeds
Salt/pepper to taste
For the dressing:
Extra virgin olive oil
- Cover the chicken breast with a clean beeswax food wrap and pound with a rolling pin to flatten
- Season the chicken with dried thyme and salt and pepper.
- Heat the avocado oil in a hot pan, then sear the chicken for 3 mins each side or until cooked through then remove and cut into strips.
- Assemble the salad with chopped seasonal lettuce, chicory, rocket, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, fresh chives, microgreens, avocado, grated carrots and strips of the cooked chicken.
- Drizzle with a homemade vinaigrette of olive oil, Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
Chicken cooked in the Platine Skillet pan