Serves 6 people
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 chopped red onion
1 chopped carrot
1 chopped celery
2 crushed garlic cloves
2 bay leaves
2 thyme sprigs
300g cubed celeriac
200g cubed sweet potato
1½ l fresh organic chicken stock
350g cooked turkey
75g shredded curly kale
Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in the stockpot then fry the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook gently over a low heat until soft but not coloured.
- Add the garlic and herbs, then cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add the celeriac, sweet potato and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked turkey and before serving add the kale. Enjoy!
Cooked in the Platine Stock Pot