Serves 4 people
Splash of avocado oil
2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
4 skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets
Zest and juice of 1 orange, plus extra zest, to garnish
2 red onions, cut into wedges
A handful of cherry tomatoes
3 large tomatoes
2 red peppers
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 sprigs rosemary
1 garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. I then cover my Platine Oval Roasting Pan with avocado oil.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Cut several slits in the chicken pieces and toss with orange zest.
- Place the potatoes, onions, pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl. Mix the orange juice with olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl; add to vegetables and toss everything together to coat.
- Place the vegetables in your roasting pan and top with the chicken. Break the rosemary into small sprigs and place two-thirds into the chicken slits. Add the garlic and remaining rosemary to the dish and toss well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper; garnish with extra zest and serve, I suggest a fresh green salad on the side.
- Bring to the table and share. Bon appétit!
Cooked in the Platine Oval Roasting Pan