A classic breakfast and supper favourite for cooking in your Ondine Platine Small Saucepan.
“Eggs are a great source of nutrients and a fantastic food for growing children and
adults. They are an all-natural source of high-quality protein, vitamin D and vitamin B12.
In addition, eggs are rich in the essential amino acid leucine (one large egg provides 600
milligrams), which plays a unique role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis. You will
always start your day right with a poached egg!”
Steamed spinach or smoked salmon to serve.
1. Add a dash of vinegar to a pan of steadily simmering water.
2. Crack fresh eggs individually into a ramekin or cup.
3. Create a gentle whirlpool in the water and slowly tip the egg into the water, white
first. Leave to cook for three minutes.
4. Remove with a slotted spoon, cutting off any wispy edges using the edge of the
5. Drain onto kitchen paper to avoid making your toast of accompaniments soggy!
6. Serve eggs on a bed of steamed spinach topped with a slice of smoked salmon