Marie's Bone Broth
The perfect recipe for the Ondine Platine Stockpot.
“The bones are packed with vitamins, minerals and collagen and this broth is full of
healthy fats to support the absorption of vitamins and protect the gut: a vital part of a
healthy immune system. I recommend a comforting bone broth for both adults and
6 litres Spring or filtered water
4 diced carrots
4 celery sticks
Half an onion,
2 cloves of garlic
Pinch of salt and pepper
Apple cider vinegar
Bay leaf or dried herbs (optional)
1. Place the bones in the stockpot. Add a splash of apple cider vinegar which helps
draw out the minerals from the bones.
2. Add vegetables and stir for about 10 minutes.
3. Add water and simmer for a minimum of 6 hours, but you can leave it to simmer
on a low heat for up to 36 hours. Beef and lamb bones will need longer than
4. Skim off any foam that rises to the top with a spoon.
5. The broth will keep for about a week when refrigerated. You know you have a
good bone broth when the liquid becomes gelatinous in the fridge.